Business owners are notorious for rushing around a million miles an hour, getting bogged down in the day-to-day …
And getting distracted by that “next big thing” …
But it’s vital to take a step back and look at what you’ve achieved. As Nelson Mandela once said:
“Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.”
We always work in milestones (NEVER deadlines as they’re one of the most soul-destroying habits to have).
So, this week Jacki and I want to share how we’ve helped businesses, charities, and communities, and to say a BIG thank you for your support. This year, you’ve helped:
- Add immense value to our community by contributing and sharing on our Slack Channels, during Live Group Calls and at Masterminds.
- Launch a new Partnership so we can help even more business owners out there create a business on their T.E.R.M.S.
- Publish a new book which will help businesses all over the world have a blueprint to get them to where they want to be, without sacrificing their time or those things most important to them.
- Share over 400 hours of content from big hitters such as Marcus Sheridan on our Podcast, which Spotify alone credited us as the Top 30% Podcasts shared Globally in 2022.
- Raise more much-needed funds for Sands, the charity close to our hearts.
- Support the growth of local communities like Yateley Silverbacks Basketball Club and helping develop and grow more young girls into football via CTYFC.
So, before the year is out, please take stock of what you and your team have achieved in 2022 – you’ll be surprised!
And if you’re not already doing so, start setting milestones for your business as they will serve as markers to move your business forwards in 2023 and beyond…
Investor | Business Mentor at Advocate | Author of I don’t work Fridays