On Friday 10th March (yes, a Friday, I know!), we spent the day with our clients and partners, sharing, listening, challenging & inspiring with one key aim in mind:
How to get a business that YOU OWN, rather than working in a business that OWNS YOU.
- We had world class speakers
- We opened up, looked in the mirror and shared our pains
- We did practical exercises on key areas that all businesses, whatever their size, need to nail
- We all left with a car boot full of materials to get up in the office and start using with our teams
- And, of course, a list of actions that we’ll all be held accountable
I’m not just saying this because it was our event, but it was an amazing day; with a room full of positive, like-minded successful business owners, all at different stages of scale. All ready to learn and share.
We’re chuffed the event scored an average of 9.5 out of 10 (it was 9 last year, so lessons learned), and we’re already working on the next big thing to improve our services and experiences even further for you.
Here’s a little show reel from the day giving a little insight into what people took away.
Have a great week, enjoy the short clip – there’s a few faces we’re sure you’ll recognise and want to hear from!