Martin Norbury recognised as Britain’s Top 10 Business Adviser
Enterprise Nation has celebrated Britain’s hard-working small business advisers with it’s annual Top 50 Advisers competition. Powered by Experian, the competition recognises the top advisers, professionals, coaches and mentors working behind the scenes to ensure Britain’s businesses get the best start and growth potential.
We were honoured when we found out our very own Scalability Coach Martin Norbury made the Top 50.
We then faced the public vote to decide the top 10.
At the awards ceremony in London earlier this week, it was announced that Martin was a Top 10 winner and was awarded Britain’s Top 10 Business Adviser.
From 300+ nominations and over 6,000 votes counted, we want to thank Enterprise Nation for the recognition, as well as everyone who voted and supported us.
One of our SCALE Maxims is LOVE WHAT YOU DO. So, as well as helping other business choose what they do with their tomorrow, being resognised is the icing on the cake.
It was a great opportunity to meet the Enterprise Nation team, and the other finalists. Well done to everyone in the Top 50, as well as the other winners of the Top 10. We’re in great company!
Britain’s top 10 business advisers are:
Branding and design:
- Patricia Van den Akker, The Design Trust
- Martin Norbury, Advocate Business Services
Finance and funding:
- Dawn Crossingham, D52 Ltd
- Peter Lawrence, Human Capital Department
IT and web:
- Delia Porter, Business Clan
Leadership and management:
- Daniel Priestley, Dent
- John Berrisford, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service – Business Support
- Amanda Ruiz, AmandaRuiz.co.uk
Sales and marketing:
- Alison Edgar, The Entrepreneur’s Godmother
- Charles Cracknell, John Cracknell Youth Enterprise Bank