Preparing For Your Road Ahead
Business owners are notorious for rushing around a million miles an hour, getting bogged down in the day to day …
And getting distracted by that “next big thing” …
But it’s vital to take a step back and look at what you’ve achieved. As Nelson Mandela once said:
“Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.”
We always work in Milestones (never deadlines as they’re one of the most soul-destroying habits to have).
So, this week Jacki and I want to share how we’ve helped businesses, charities, and communities, and to say a BIG thank you for your support. This year, you’ve helped:
- Raise £1,430 for Sands, the charity close to our hearts, via customer referrals, book purchases and sponsorship.
- Us understand what works well…even better if… via your feedback, so we can build on our services for you.
- Push us forwards to develop more products this year, enabling us to help even more business owners get unstuck and back in control.
- Get our new High Frequency Fridays Podcast for business owners streamed across 31 countries by featuring on, feeding back on, or sharing episodes.
- Support local communities like the Yateley Silverbacks Basketball Club double the size of its youth squad.
- Add value to our community by contributing and sharing on our Slack Channel and Private Facebook Group, or during Live Group Calls and Masterminds.
Please take stock of what you and your team have achieved in 2021 – you’ll be surprised!
And if you’re not already doing so, start setting milestones for your business as they will serve as markers to move your business forwards in 2022 and beyond…
Investor | Business Mentor at Advocate | Author of I don’t work Fridays