Podcast with Martin Norbury and Marcus Sheridan: “Run into the Storm”
I’m so excited about our latest Podcast guest because his book is one of a handful of books that I constantly refer to and recommend to all our clients (and I read hundreds of books!).
It’s with Marcus Sheridan, author of global bestseller ‘They Ask, You Answer’.
For those of you who don’t know Marcus’ back story, Marcus saved his swimming pool company River Pools and Spas from the economic collapse of 2008 and took it from a humble three-man company to one of the largest manufacturers and installers in the United States. (Oh, and it’s the most visited pool website in the world!).
Click the below image to Listen to our conversation >>
Listen to Learn:
- Identifying early on who you are, and who you’re NOT.
- How letting go of the general brings in MORE.
- Do ONE thing really well & be the voice for that.
- How to build trust (the OPPOSITE of what every sales training tells you).
- How to STOP your inbox and phone constantly blowing up.
- The 4 METRICS Marcus measures in his businesses.
- The importance of telling your story and why you should NEVER tire of telling it.
- Why most people CAN’T step away from their business.
And if you’ve read Marcus’ book, you know he’ll answer any question! LISTEN NOW AT> https://bit.ly/PodcastMarcusSheridan
Investor | Business Mentor at Advocate | Author of I don’t work Fridays