Go For It!
Tomorrow (April 5th) is National Go For Broke Day; a day that encourages us to give it our all.
As business owners, we’re hard-working, naturally curious, problem-solvers, ambitious, and resilient.
But we can also…
- Lack self-belief
- Put too much thought to intrinsic or face value
- Get easily distracted by those activities that are costing us too much time and money, for little return
- Spend too much time listening to negative people
- Expect the team to care as much about our business and brand as we do (from day one!)
- Believe we don’t deserve that “big pay day”
- Worry about not being perceived as a ‘nice person’
- Take offence to criticism
The way we think, act, and behave will determine our success. And it’s all in our control.
One of our Maxim’s is:
Be Comfortable with the Uncomfortable.
So, why not make today the first day of taking risks – however big or small and regardless of any obstacles you see ahead – to get you to where you want (and deserve) to be?
Investor | Business Mentor at Advocate | Author of I don’t work Fridays