Advocate Partners With Dent Global to support the rise of entrepreneurialism across Asia
We’re thrilled to announce our new partnership with Daniel Priestley and his Dent Global Team: as part of their Scale journey, and ours, we’ll be helping Daniel out as their newly appointed Chairman of Dent Asia, and Head of Marketing for Dent Asia.
What does this mean?
- We’ll continue to support, mentor, grow and ‘exit’ our clients in the UK with our constantly developing Advocate mentoring and Scale services.
- We’ll be supporting the rising numbers of entrepreneurial teams across Asia, initially focusing on Singapore.
- We’ll continue to share our learnings and experiences across industries, technologies, cultures and countries
- We’ll have access to world-class leaders across the globe, specialising in topical areas relevant to both entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- We’ll be able to run both Dent Global & Scale™ programs and events, to help you realise & build on the mountain of value you’re sitting on.
At the centre of everything we do at Advocate Business Services remains balance; and giving business owners a choice of balance.
“Martin and his team at Advocate were a natural choice for us to partner with thanks to the synergy of our focus on inspiring and accelerating business success of entrepreneurs and business leaders.” – Daniel Priestley, Dent Global
Please join us in celebrating this exciting partnership, and the opportunities it will bring us all as passionate entrepreneurs and business leaders.
From left to right: Monty Hooke, City Leader, Dent Singapore | Martin Norbury, Founder of Advocate Business Services & Chairman of Dent Asia | Daniel Priestley, Co-Founder of Dent Global