Sack Yourself from the Day Job! Podcast with Martin Norbury & Nick Redding
Nick started Reddico with his brother Luke back in 2012 and has grown it from a team of two to 30+ professionals, a turnover of £3.5 million, and are trusted by global brands like Direct Line and Groupon.
I’ve been fortunate enough to have worked closely with Nick and his team for several years as part of their Scale journey, so this is packed with real-life examples and lessons we can all learn from and apply – whether you’re starting out or are ready to take your business to that next level.
Listen to Discover:
- Knowing what he knows now, what’s Nick’s biggest advice for setting up a company.
- Key things Nick wishes he’d done earlier on in their scale journey.
- How to deal with Overwhelm
- How a shift in mindset & creating thinking space for yourself is the only way to scale effectively and successfully
- Why strict fixed budgets will hamper your growth, and what to do instead
- The role of an MD in today’s changing environment
- How to get people to want to work for you, be productive and stay with you
- Why celebrating mistakes and failing faster is good for a business
This is a masterclass on how to transition from being stuck in the business, to working ON the business as a Managing Director – so please do make sure you allocate 90 minutes this week to Listen to our open conversation > http://bit.ly/PodcastNickRedding
As always, let me know what your take-aways were.