Standard vs Standout Businesses – Podcast with Paul Dunn and Martin Norbury
Here’s our latest Podcast with B1G1 Co-Founder Paul Dunn, live from Singapore, and it’s a GREAT one!
I’ll tell you why…
Not only does Paul have a wealth of experience on applying big business thinking to the SME world (he was one of the first 10 people in Hewlett Packard in Australia) …
He’s also one of the world’s experts on Impact and Purpose. In 2007, he started B1G1 with a simple idea:
“What if every business could make a difference in their own way, just by doing what they normally do?”
Since then, this simple idea is now a GLOBAL movement that has enabled businesses to create over 246 million giving impacts.
So, to find out how to shift from being a Standard business to a Standout one, click on the IMAGE:
Listen to Learn:
- Why the most important thing you need to do is to define your impact.
- How being a force for good will move your business model from Push to Pull, allowing you to attract more loyal clients and become a magnet for talent.
- The importance of measuring outcomes you’re producing for those you’re privileged to serve – not just measuring outputs.
- Why you must start with people and avoid a ‘tell’ culture.
- How to know if you’re winning or losing in your business.
- How to remove yourself from the business.
Click Here to Listen to our open and honest Podcast – I promise it WILL have an impact on you.