I caught up with Nina Alexander on my High Frequency Fridays Podcast on Friday, and as I say in the intro – you’re in for a real treat!
It’s a masterclass into how to successfully master a Business Model – click to LISTEN here.
Nina is one of a handful of National Vice Presidents in the UK for Arbonne International, her online business has experienced annual double-digit growth since 2013.
After a successful career in Advertising, Nina retired from the corporate rat-race at the age of 28 after deciding that she wanted to spend the rest of her life being her own boss and having a more flexible work/life balance.
Nina now runs two businesses successfully and flexibly around her 4 children, aged ten and under.
Listen to this Podcast to learn:
– How following a proven process and system will bring you success.
– Why you should encourage your team to out-perform you.
– The importance in passionately believing in your products and values.
– Why embracing a collaborative environment leads to learning from mistakes.
– Nina’s top tips on Leadership.
I have SO much respect for Nina; she set a life plan on her own TERMS and is now successfully executing it. And she dispels the many negative myths around Network Marketing.
I urge you to take time out to listen with a cuppa, on a walk, or in the car, because there are SO many lessons for us all to learn – click to LISTEN or hit the image below.
Investor | Business Mentor at Advocate | Author of I don’t work Fridays