Irritating beyond belief
So, this was happening in our offices today. It’s irritating me beyond belief.
It reminded me of “Groundhog Day”, where Bill Murray finds himself in a time loop, reliving the same day again, and again, and again….
Being stuck on something, or in something, isn’t a great place to be. We’ve all been there and some of you may have started off the year feeling a little like this.
As business owners, we know how we feel, but we do not necessarily always know why.
Our SCALE Philosophy has been designed to help you understand WHY you feel the way you do; here’s how:
- Without a clear Set-up of Strategy, you won’t know where you’re going, you’ll feel lost, you’ll be creating a culture of confusion. We refer to this as the FOG.
- If you’re not congruent; you don’t have the right people in the right seats, no clear systems or processes in place, no alignment, you’ll be worried and anxious. We know when clients are at this stage as they admit to SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.
- In our experience, you’ll have alarms and alerts going off in your business, but you don’t know why or what’s causing them, often when it’s too late. You’ll be in a panic, running around out of control. We call this stage HEADLESS CHICKENS.
- Even if you have the above in place, are you learning any lessons? If you’re not learning from your mistakes time and time again you’ll be getting frustrated, you’ll be losing confidence in yourself and your business, and you’ll inevitably feel a FAILURE.
- And finally, without an Execution Plan to ultimately Exit you won’t even progress, you’ll start getting bored and disengaged from your business, and on track to completely fall out of love with it. This we refer to as STUCK IN A RUT.
In business, we’re always faced with new challenges, and we simply don’t know what the future holds. But we do all have access to systems and tools to help us create the right environment in our business to enable sustainable growth in a controlled and measured way.
As Thomas Edison succinctly put it:
“When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.”