Don’t be Haunted by Regret – Free Evaluation.
Does any of this sound familiar to you…
- You’re not where you want to be.
- There’s no sign of getting there.
- You’re stuck as to what to do next.
- You don’t have any time, have little money and have lost control.
- You’ve lost touch with your family.
- You’re overworked, underpaid, unappreciated and burning out.
- And ultimately, you want a way out of this ASAP, and for these feeling to all go away?
- You had this great vision sometime back and you took the risk and set up your business with hope.
- It was going to be a success, this time next year you’ll have a million-pound business (or the year after or the year after).
- You’d hoped for more time with your kids as they’re growing up fast, and staff that respected you and cared as much you do about your business.
- You were going to build your business to eventually exit/sell, and ‘ride off into the sunset’ – whatever that ‘sunset’ looks like for you.
Running your own business is daunting, and even if you’ve been going for 10+ years, it will feel scary at times.
It’s human nature to fear letting go, fear being seen as a failure to people who don’t understand, to fear breaking something, to fear losing it all.
Whatever your fears are right now, I want you to face them head on.
Because right now, these fears are costing you. It’s likely you’re overwhelmed and feeling burned out, and the stress and worry maybe spilling over into your personal life and relationships.
What I want you to stop doing is getting distracted by shiny new things or spending more and more on marketing tools and widgets in the hope that something might stick.
The truth is most business owners have NO IDEA where they are right now – despite being in business for 5, 10, 15, 20+ years.
You know things aren’t working, but don’t know what needs fixing, or how to go about fixing them, so you keep on sticking plasters for quick fixes.
There may be something strange going on in your business, but sadly there’s no Ghostbusters to call on (sorry!). Fear not, I can help you identify what’s the one thing that needs fixing first right now in your business.
As a Certified Advisor, we can run a free Evaluation for you. It’s a quick questionnaire that will tell you what your business needs to fix first, along with a few tips of what to do next. All results come directly into me and I’d be happy to chat through the results should you wish.
Simply follow this link to get access to the Fix This Next Evaluation. https://fixbuildsell.fixthisnext.com/