Advocate Mentoring Program.
We work with a handful of high-energy business owners who are very serious and committed to growth. The concept of having at least one independent view in the boardroom of all growing SME’s to improve decision making and reduce risk is one of the most valuable advances a company can make.
In an ever-changing market it becomes increasingly difficult to keep your business ahead of your competition. This is where Non-Executive Directors can help.
- Advocate is a fresh, innovative and new approach to the principles of the Non-Executive Director, it brings all the benefits and advantages “big” business have to the small-to-medium-sized business.
- Advocate will assess where you currently are, your visions, where you are going and incorporate key business changes to ensure you stay at the forefront of your markets.
- Advocate will give you a firm business platform and work with you to ensure the processes, strategies, structure and skills are in place for you to grow your company and simply ‘make business better’.
- Advocate offers you a mentor and advisor backed by a team, acting as your virtual non-executive director.
“I’ve been in business for over 25 years and have always been on the lookout for a GOOD business advisor on a 1:1 level. Martin is the only person I have come across who has the experience, both at corporate and small business level, and ability to really understand and offer the proper help I’ve been looking for. He has the ability to drill down into any business and know exactly where the business stands today and what it needs to do to achieve growth targets going forward. He can also help identify areas of growth that are not always obvious but very profitable. We all need help and support and I can’t recommend Martin highly enough. He really knows his stuff.”
– Carole Aldred, Director, Red Rose Directories
Watch Martin Norbury collect his APCTC Business Mentor of the Year award!
Working with Star clients means that, together, we can accelerate the rate of change, skyrocket business growth, and celebrate and enjoy success together.