Over half of marketers report to having responsibilities in seven out of ten areas of marketing (Lead Forensics). Here at Advocate, we know your time is precious, and understand that as a business owner you cannot be the company Swiss Army knife, let alone wear every hat in the marketing box. So let us take that pressure away from you with our Marketing Pick ‘N’ Mix service.
We launched this service off the back of supporting many of our own clients who wanted expertise and direction to help them stop sending ad hoc, untargeted bland marketing, and to start having the clarity of a strategy and a targeted plan to follow.
Pick ‘N’ Mix will give you access to a marketing expert, and support team, with over 20+ years’ experience with the flexibility you need without the expense of hiring. Working with you and your teams, (you may have internal marketing support or agencies already), to incorporate marketing strategy that complements your Advocate Mentoring Program and meshes with your business plans and execution schedules. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be part of our Mentoring program to access these services.
Pick ‘N’ Mix is designed to provide small business owners and large corporates with confidence in:
- Analysis: measuring ROI with confidence, turning metrics into meaningful insights.
- Technology: keeping abreast with tech trends, using digital marketing & automation tools.
- Creative: generating content management strategy & campaigns that increase your brand reach and grow your opt-in database.
- Publishing: putting your content in front of the right audience.
- Customer Champion: turning your customers into advocates.
- Corporate Responsibility: tools to help you engage your teams to become more aware of the environment around you, and to support communities and those less fortunate.
If this is something you’d like to consider, we’d be happy to chat in more detail at a time convenient to you. Simply drop email@example.com an email.
Here’s some examples of how we’ve helped others:
“With Jacki’s wealth of experience and systematic approach we were able to make some solid progress with developing our marketing reporting tools. It was great to have someone to brainstorm ideas with and to discuss challenges with.”
– Mitch Lloyd, Owner of Petra Jewellery
“Jacki helped rescue my poorly designed, self-indulgent and frankly confused website into a congruent and punchy marketing message. Jacki brings huge amounts of marketing experience to her projects and has the skill of seeing what you offer the world through the eyes of your customer. Her feedback is concise and pragmatic, just what a busy decision maker needs. These are invaluable skills that Jacki brings to your project and which transformed our entire website marketing approach”.
– Mark Huggins, Founder of Corporate Drama
“Jacki provided us with a structured marketing plan for the year that set out our goals, our ideal clients and recommendations on how to reach and engage with them. It sounds so simple, but as a business owner running an events and catering company 24/7, we don’t have the resource, time or full marketing understanding to achieve all of this.”
– Clarissa Kershaw co-Founder and Senior Events Director at the Great Food Company
“Jacki is a hugely engaging and very strong marketeer with a keen passion for all things CR [Corporate Responsibility]. She’s played a very active part helping Landmark become leaders in this space. I thoroughly recommend her.”
– Nathan Clements, Group HR Director at Daily Mail Group
“If you want something doing well, then give it to Jacki Norbury. Jacki is detail oriented, and a highly personable professional. Jacki has an extraordinary talent for spotting a gap in the market and offering a brilliant support mechanism. She is tenacious and far reaching in her ideas and ambitious for everyone who she touches. She embraces all she does with an energy and personal style which attracts great respect from her colleagues and clients. She’s one of the hardest working women I know and is an asset to any company and I would not hesitate to recommend her.”
– Keron Hurlstone, Strategic Partnerships and Account Director at RAC CARS